Prior to beginning CrossFit classes at Jubilee Fitness, new members are required to take our On-Ramp course. This program ensures that you are introduced to the foundational movements of CrossFit and gives our coaches an opportunity to address any injuries or movement concerns before moving into regular classes.
(5) 30-Minute 1-on-1 Sessions with a Coach OR (6) 60-Minute Small Group Sessions
Our On-Ramp program consists of personalized attention that allows an athlete to build proper motor patterns through repetition and frequency. This is the best way to get an athlete “Ramped up” for CrossFit. Here at CrossFit Jubilee, we have a huge emphasis on safety for our athletes and prospective members. We require all new CrossFitters, seasoned athletes and soccer moms alike, to run through the program. CrossFit is all about scalability, and this holds true even in On-Ramp.
High Level Overview of the Jubilee On-Ramp
The emphasis of the On-Ramp is on skill development and exposure to our basic movements. It is designed to prepare you to enter our ongoing group classes.
We are going to be hammering technique to ensure both your safety and success at the next level.
- We will introduce you to technique and mechanics first, then intensity.
- We will begin by showing you movements that are relatively non-technical and progressively build to those that are more technical.
- It’s important that you are here for each of the sessions as these movements build on one another.
- There will be a workout at the end of each day which will get progressively more challenging as the course progresses.
- The difficulty of these workouts is ultimately in your hands…the degree that you push yourself will determine how much suffering goes on. The class is called “On-Ramp” for a specific reason…we want to ramp you up to the level of intensity and output that is inherent in our group classes.
If you are already familiar with CrossFit methodologies and have trained in another affiliated location, you may be eligible for CrossFit Jubilee’s Test-Out option. We offer a 15-minute private session with one of our trainers to review your fitness level and knowledge of CrossFit. If you are able to demonstrate competency in CrossFit movements, you may wish to consider this Test-Out opportunity.
ON-RAMPFOR THOSE NEW TO CROSSFIT
- Five 30-Minute Personal Training Sessions OR Six 60-Minute Small Group Sessions
- Body Composition Scan
- Learn the Foundations of CrossFit
- Intro to Nutrition Handbook
TEST-OUTFOR THOSE EXPERIENCED IN CROSSFIT
- One 15-Minute Private Session with a Coach
- Demonstrate Competency in CrossFit Movement
- Graduate to Unlimited CrossFit Group Classes